How can we help?
Where is my order?
For information on where your order is, visit our delivery page.
What is your returns policy?
You can currently return online purchases by post. We’ve relaxed our usual 14 day returns policy during the Coronavirus crisis, so don’t worry – we’re happy to refund you as long as you have your receipt.
For online purchases, refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
For more information on our full returns policy, visit our returns page.
How do I return an item?
You can currently return any online purchases to us by post, to the address:
SweetyPrettyLondon, 49a Woodland Road, E4 7ET , London , United Kingdom
The parcel should contain the items you want to return, in their original condition, as well as your original delivery note with the returns section fully completed. Unfortunately we don’t offer free postal returns – you’ll have to pay for the postage unless you’re returning faulty or damaged items.
For more information on how to make a return, visit our returns page.
How do I contact you regarding my order?
If you’ve got a question or problem and haven’t found a solution on our help pages, please get in touch with our customer care team on:
Email: email@example.com (please note during this difficult time it might take a little longer for us to get back to you, but we’ll aim to answer your enquiry as soon as possible).
What are my delivery options?
We’re currently only offering Standard Home Delivery. Deliveries might take a little longer to get to you in this difficult time, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure your order will arrive within 10 days.
For more information on our current delivery options and services, visit our delivery page.
Do you offer International Delivery?
Unfortunately we don’t currently deliver to addresses outside the UK.
Can I return an item if I change my mind?
Yes, you can currently return online purchases by post or to stores which are open. For more information about our refunds and returns policy, visit our returns page.
How long do I have to make my return?
Our usual returns policy is 14 days, but we’ve relaxed this during the Coronavirus crisis to 30 days. If you have purchased goods from us online we will offer a full refund as long as you have a proof of purchase, such as a receipt. We will notify you by email once we are operating as normal.
What happens if my order arrives damaged/faulty?
If you’ve bought or been delivered a product that’s damaged or faulty, you can also send a picture of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org where our customer care team will be happy to help arrange a refund with you, including the cost of returning the item to us if you want to return it by post. Please make sure you safely dispose of any broken glass before returning your item to us.
Do you offer exchanges?
We don’t offer online exchanges at this time.
How does Clearpay work?
Clearpay makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 4 interest- free instalments paid every 2 weeks.
Who can use Clearpay?
- Customers over the age of 18.
- Customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
When can Clearpay be used to place an order?
- When placing an order between £10-800. When placing an order in GBP and on our UK website.
How do you pay with Clearpay?
- When you get to checkout, click ‘change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Clearpay portal where you’ll be asked to register with an email address and password. Once you’ve registered you won’t need to do it again.
- Make sure your details are correct – Clearpay use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due.
- Please note, if you’ve paid using Clearpay, you won’t be able to cancel your order once you’ve placed it. If you’re not happy with your order when it arrives, please return it.
How does paying off instalments work?
- You’ll be asked to pay the first of 4 instalments once you’re logged into the Clearpay Portal at checkout.
- Instalments 2, 3 and 4 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you selected at checkout every 2 weeks.
- You’ll receive a reminder from Clearpay 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- You can pay off the balance of your order early with the PAY NOW feature in the Clearpay app. Click here for more information on how to pay with Clearpay.
Having trouble paying with Clearpay?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Clearpay may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Clearpay may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you’ve provided. You’ll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Clearpay statements. Once these are paid off, try Clearpay again.
- If you’ve recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Clearpay again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth. If you haven’t used Clearpay before and you’re shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.